The ministry of Open Doors began in 1955 when founder Brother Andrew began distributing bibles to Christians who were unable to access their own. Today, Open Doors continues to strengthen persecuted Christians in over 60 countries worldwide. We do this by:
- Providing Bibles and Christian literature
- Training local Christians for leadership and discipleship
- Sustaining lives and supporting livelihoods
- Personal encouragement to persecuted Christians
- Speaking out in advocacy
- Raising awareness and encouraging prayer
Visit the Open Doors Australia website to find out more.
Find Open Doors Australia on:
Visit the Open Doors New Zealand website to find out more.
Find Open Doors New Zealand on: